stealthDJstealthDJ

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Paranorma [Trance Remix] Fixed Paranorma [Trance Remix] Fixed

Pretty cool

Not bad, not bad. I like your FX and drum transitions. Nice stuttering on the "bass" vox also.

I don't like the first transition, where you dropped the bass and left the synth. I think you had no reason to lose the bass at that particular part-it just feels awkward. If you ever do something like that, cut out everything in the song for only half a second, then bring everything back in with a clash. It sounds awesome.
The second time you dropped the song(with the vinyl scratch) is more along the lines of what I'm talking about.

This song is a bit repetitive for Trance. Always keep your songs interesting. Make people want to listen to the whole song through, and then listen to it again!

Keep up the awesome work man. Great remix.

k-m-g responds:

In my original song outline I wasn't planning on dropping the bass in the sections you referred to but when I left it there and the snares rolled in it created distortion and the only way i knew how to fix that was to remove the bass...Thanks for the review!

acotec acotec

heh...unique

Interesting song. the scratches in the middle sounded very out of place in my opinion, although they were cool. Just...out of place in an acoustic song like this.
I LOVED your drums. Very clean. Excellent. the wah wah effect was also a nice touch.
Overall, you have a great acoustic song, although I'm not sure about trying to mix it with techno. Try just an acoustic song next time, and we'll see how that sounds. Nonetheless, 5-ed for a cool song ;)

Dirty Filla (Demo) Dirty Filla (Demo)

haha...nice

Wow, I love this song. downloaded and rated 5 ;) Excellent example of DnB. Awesome melody going there.I like the breakbeat that comes in half way into the song. My only crit is that the song needs more. Try adding more synths. Something to fill in the song and make it more full. Mayby something with a higher pitch to complement all the deep melodies. Also add effects...they never hurt. Great job though.

Check out my song.

-stealthDJ

Swift-Reason responds:

thank you so much for the awesome review. this piece is still a work in progress, but you have some good suggestions that i will try to work on. thanks for taking the time to review it.